Firstly, thank you to everywordyousay for setting me this challenge.
Here are the rules:
List 10 things you love.
- My children, 4 well mannered, caring lads.
- My parents, who love me no matter what.
- My older sister, who gives me a kick up the bum, when I need one. Lol
- Mc brain’s Faggots, used to eat them with my grandad all the time.
- Marvel & DC Superheroes, brave and strong.
- Garden peas, can eat bowls and bowls of them.
- The word ‘shenanigans’ makes me giggle.
- Horror movies, an excuse to curl up on the sofa with popcorn.
- Blogging/friendship, both have picked me up, from a dangerous, rock bottom.
- My rabbit “Lex Luthor”, so tame and affectionate. (Not evil at all, lol)
List 10 things you hate.
- Crowds, I feel like I’m suffocating and can’t breathe.
- My birthday, the attention of people looking at me, makes me panic.
- Noise, when there is too much noise going on all at once, the pressure builds up.
- Arguments, seeing people get tense and angry makes me feel scared and unsafe.
- Coleslaw, no idea why, but I cringe if I touch it.
- Things out of place, I have to keep my things in an exact order.
- Over opinionated people, who won’t back down and shout in your face.
- That some people don’t have homes and have to live on the street
- That some people don’t have family and have to cope alone.
- That I can’t solve every problem.
I now nominate: